December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Hey Guys! So I Feel Like These Days People Are Scared To Say Merry Christmas Because They Might Offend Someone. I'm Not! I Certainly Don't Mind Kwanzaa Or Hanukkah, Etc. But I Will Say Merry Christmas! I Just Don't Like Happy Holidays, It's Not The Same! But Anyway, Some Cute Ideas For On Your Nails This Christmas. I Would Post Pictures But Again, No Camera :( Sorry!
Christmas Tree: White Base Coat, Green Tree, Red Ornaments
Candy Cane: Red Base Coat, White Stripes
Snowflakes: Blue Base Coat, White Snowflake
Star: Navy Base Coat, White Or Yellow Stars (Dots)
Ornaments: Any Color Base Coat You Want, Dots, Stripes, Etc. In Any Color
So, Guys, I Love When You Post Comments, It Brightens My Day! So Please Comment, Follow, And Look  At My Giveaway Post And Spread The Word! Merry Christmas And Love To All!
~Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment