December 8, 2011

Trends

So, What Are Your Favorite Trends? Mine Of All Time Are Tribal Patterns, And I Am So Obsessed With Stripes. It Is Seriously The Most Common Pattern I Have In My Closet. I Also (Of Course) Like Lace And, Fancy That, Leather. Hence, The Name Of This Blog. Lace Shows My More Girly Side, While Leather Definitely Shows Off A More Masculine Vibe. I Also Adore The Nautical Trend (Again, The Stripes). My Favorite Statement Necklace At The Moment Has An Anchor With Pearls Strung All Around It. Let Me Tell You, It's A Real Eye Catcher, And I Get Comments On It Wherever I Go! What Is Your Favorite Statement Piece Of Jewelry? Love You All!!!
~Sasha

3 comments:

  1. Floral print is definitly my favourite. Beacause it's so girly and cute. Following you ;)
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just followed :) Lace and floral are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a big huge chunky ring definitely :)


    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete