December 17, 2011

Wardrobe Essentials

Hi Everyone! So, Today I'm Going To Be Blogging About Wardrobe Essentials That Everyone Should Have In Their Closet. Now, My Style Is Sometimes Boho, But More Often Then Not Girly/Edgy. To Build Any Outfit, You Have To Have The Basics That Will Carry You Through Trends, And Last For A Long Time. Now, Here Are My Wardrobe Essentials.

Camisoles/Tank Tops: Absolutely A Must! I Really Can't Tell The Difference Between The Two, But I Always Get Camisoles. I Strongly Recommend Getting Them In Every Color, And If You Can't, Black, White, Grey, And Brown Will Suit You Just Fine.

Cardigans: Of Course! When Your Feeling Lazy, All You Have To Do Is Throw One Of These Babies Over A Camisole, Put On Jeans, And Voila! There's A Cute But Simple Outfit! I Recommend Getting One In Black, One In White, And One In A Color Of Your Choice.

Jeans: The Ultimate Basic In A Wardrobe, Jeans Are, Quite Obviously, A Must. I Would Recommend At Least 5 Pairs, I Would Be Most Comfortable With 7. Either Go With Skinny Or Straight Leg, And In A Medium-Dark Wash. Flares, Light Colored, Etc. Are Just To Trendy For Your Basics. Skinny's Never Go Out Of Style!

Dress Pants: You Never Know When You Might Need A Pair! Get A Fitting One In Black, Of Course!

White Button Down Top: Classic And Elegant, Pair These With Your Dress Pants For Any Black And White Special Occasion. This Will Carry You Through So Many Things, It's Not Even Funny!

Shoes: No Girl Can Ever Have Enough Shoes, But The Basics Are A Black Heel, And A Black Flat. Of Course, Get Other Colors And Styles, But These Will Carry You So Far!

A Simple Dress: Preferably More Than 1, Of Course. These Are Also A Simple Outfit Waiting To Happen! You Of Course, Don't Have To Get A LBD, Because, Honestly, Who Has Parties Every Night? Just Get One That Is So Flattering To Your Skin Tone And Body Shape, These Can Be Transferred From Daytime To Night In Just A Snap Of Your Fingers!

So, How Did You Guys Like This Post? I Probably Forgot Some Things, But, These Are My Basics As Of Right Now. I Now Have Three Followers, The Newest Being Ivana. Thanks You Guys! Remember To Check Out My Giveaway Post, And Of Course, Spread The Word :) Love To All!
~Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment